Risk Management Council Meeting Fall 2019
Hilton Forth Worth
815 Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
PH: (817) 870-2100
Registration will be available soon.
Click here for our registration and cancellation policies.
A special rate of $199.00 (plus tax) has been secured by MAPI for meeting attendees staying at the Hilton Fort Worth. A link to make a hotel reservation will be available soon.
The MAPI Risk Management Council provides a roundtable forum for senior risk management leaders to share best practices in a vendor-free roundtable setting. Our semiannual meetings focus on roundtable dialogue among peers from leading manufacturers.
Who should attend?
Attendees are typically members of the MAPI Risk Management Council. If you’re a member and can’t attend, please contact us about having a senior member of your team attend in your place. If you’re not a member but are interested in attending, please let us know. All attendees must work for a manufacturing company or industrial distributor. To volunteer to present, please contact Athena at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What makes MAPI council meetings different?
- Roundtable discussions: Rich dialogue on the issues you care about, moderated to keep discussions focused on the “so what”.
- Peer to peer sharing: There are no talking heads. Almost all of the content is delivered by your peers at global manufacturers, sharing experiences candidly.
- No death by PowerPoint: While our presenters deliver outstanding content, we schedule ample time for interaction and Q&A, so that you can dig deep on the topics that matter.
- No pitches: Our council meetings aren’t sponsored, and there are no sales pitches. None.
- Balance of strategy and utility: Our council meetings deliver great content around strategy and peer-tested frameworks for putting those strategies into action