Risk Management Council Meeting Spring 2019
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix
2 E Jefferson Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Phone: (602) 253-6633
$850 Full Meeting Experience
• One and a half jam-packed days of experts and peer discussions
• Includes breakfasts, lunch, and March 26th night reception and dinner
• Pre-event March 25th reception and dinner to network with speakers, other manufacturing leaders, etc.
For information on our policies around refunds, registration requirements, and complaints, as well as further information about CPE credits, please click here.
A special rate of $229.00 (plus tax) has been secured by MAPI for meeting attendees staying at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix. Click here to make a hotel reservation now to get the discounted room rate.
The MAPI Risk Management Council provides a roundtable forum for senior risk management leaders to share best practices in a vendor-free roundtable setting. Our semiannual meetings focus on roundtable dialogue among peers from leading manufacturers.
Who should attend?
Attendees are typically members of the MAPI Risk Management Council. If you’re a member and can’t attend, please contact us about having a senior member of your team attend in your place. If you’re not a member but are interested in attending, please let us know. All attendees must work for a manufacturing company or industrial distributor. To volunteer to present, please contact Athena at email@example.com.
What makes MAPI council meetings different?
- Roundtable discussions: Rich dialogue on the issues you care about, moderated to keep discussions focused on the “so what”.
- Peer to peer sharing: There are no talking heads. Almost all of the content is delivered by your peers at global manufacturers, sharing experiences candidly.
- No death by PowerPoint: While our presenters deliver outstanding content, we schedule ample time for interaction and Q&A, so that you can dig deep on the topics that matter.
- No pitches: Our council meetings aren’t sponsored, and there are no sales pitches. None.
- Balance of strategy and utility: Our council meetings deliver great content around strategy and peer-tested frameworks for putting those strategies into action