Quality Council Meeting Fall 2019
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Registration will be available soon.
The MAPI Quality Council provides a roundtable forum for senior quality leaders to share best practices on issues such as supplier quality, customer experience, cost of quality, and continuous improvement. Our semiannual meetings focus on roundtable dialogue among peers from leading B2B manufacturers.
Who should attend?
Attendees are typically members of the MAPI Quality Council. If you’re a member and can’t attend, please contact us about having a senior member of your team attend in your place. If you’re not a member but are interested in attending, please let us know. All attendees must work for a manufacturing company or industrial distributor.
What makes MAPI council meetings different?
- Roundtable discussions: Rich dialogue on the issues you care about, moderated to keep discussions focused on the “so what”.
- Peer to peer sharing: There are no talking heads. Almost all of the content is delivered by your peers at global manufacturers, sharing experiences candidly.
- No death by PowerPoint: While our presenters deliver outstanding content, we schedule ample time for interaction and Q&A, so that you can dig deep on the topics that matter.
- No pitches: Our council meetings aren’t sponsored, and there are no sales pitches. None.
- Balance of strategy and utility: Our council meetings deliver great content around strategy and peer-tested frameworks for putting those strategies into action
Questions & Contact
Member Services Specialist
703.647.5139 (Direct) | email@example.com (E-mail)