Presenter: Lela Panagides, CEO and President, Leap Into Leadership
Presenter: Cliff Waldman, Director of Economic Research, MAPI Foundation
Guest Presenter: Jerred Blanchard, Counsel, Baker & McKenzie LLP
Guest Presenter: Andy Mangan, Executive Director, United States Business Council for Sustainable Development
The MAPI Treasury Council provides a roundtable forum for senior financial executives with treasury responsibilities. They share best practices on issues, such as funding options, currency hedging, pension management, and fraud prevention.
Guest Presenter: Jennifer Hardwick, Pandemics and Global Health Analyst, Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC)
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
• Participate in interactive dialogue with other senior executives
• Explore how peer manufacturers address common challenges
• Share best practices in a vendor-free forum
This Forum is designed specifically for senior managers and directors across all the enterprise functions.
• Case studies led by peer manufacturers
• Attendance is limited to facilitate openness
• Ample time for Q&A and roundtable discussion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior-level heads of compensation from manufacturing firms
The 2nd Annual MAPI Supplier Relationship Management Forum is designed specifically for senior SRM managers and directors across manufacturing. The goal of this one-day forum is to bring together manufacturing executives to share best practices in a candid, closed door, idea exchange.