Internal Audit Council Meeting Spring 2019
611 Commerce Street
Nashville, TN 37203
PH: (615) 255-8400
$850 Full Meeting Experience
• One and a half jam-packed days of experts and peer discussions
• Includes breakfasts, lunch, and May 16th night reception and dinner
• Pre-event May 15th reception and dinner to network with speakers, other manufacturing leaders, etc.
Click here for our registration and cancellation policies.
A special rate of $289.00 (plus tax) has been secured by MAPI for meeting attendees staying at the Renaissance Nashville. Click here to make a hotel reservation now to get the discounted room rate.
The MAPI Internal Audit Council meeting provides a roundtable forum for chief audit executives to share best practices on issues such as FCPA audits, uses of data analytics, and advisory projects that add value. Our semiannual meetings focus on roundtable dialogue amongst peers from leading manufacturers, and an in-depth roundtable discussion around the front burner issues of interest for internal audit executives.
Who should attend?
Attendees are typically members of the MAPI Internal Audit Council. If you are a member and can't attend, please contact us about having a senior member of your team attend in your place. If you're not a member but are interested in attending, please let us know. All attendees must work for a manufacturing company or industrial distributor.
What makes MAPI council meetings different?
- Roundtable discussions: Rich dialogue on the issues you care about, moderated to keep discussions focused on the “so what”.
- Peer to peer sharing: There are no talking heads. Almost all of the content is delivered by your peers at global manufacturers, sharing experiences candidly.
- No death by PowerPoint: While our presenters deliver outstanding content, we schedule ample time for interaction and Q&A, so that you can dig deep on the topics that matter.
- No pitches: Our council meetings aren’t sponsored, and there are no sales pitches. None.
- Balance of strategy and utility: Our council meetings deliver great content around strategy and peer-tested frameworks for putting those strategies into action.
Preliminary agenda Internal Audit Topics include:
• Best Practices for Auditing Blockchain
• Talent Management: Guidelines for Managing a Remote Team
• Cyber Security in the Supply Chain
• Member Perspectives on GDPR Audits
• Strategies for Expanding Beyond SOX and Core Financial Controls
• New Accounting Rules and Key Controls for Audit
• RPA Update: Controls to Oversee & Manage Bots