Internal Audit Council Meeting Fall 2019
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Registration will be available soon.
Click here for our registration and cancellation policies.
Attendees need to book their own hotel accommodations. A special rate of $259.00 (plus tax) has been secured by MAPI for meeting attendees staying at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis. Book your reservation to get the discounted room rate.
The MAPI Internal Audit Council meeting provides a roundtable forum for chief audit executives to share best practices on issues such as FCPA audits, uses of data analytics, and advisory projects that add value. Our semiannual meetings focus on roundtable dialogue amongst peers from leading manufacturers, and an in-depth roundtable discussion around the front burner issues of interest for internal audit executives.
Who should attend?
Attendees are typically members of the MAPI Internal Audit Council. If you are a member and can't attend, please contact us about having a senior member of your team attend in your place. If you're not a member but are interested in attending, please let us know. All attendees must work for a manufacturing company or industrial distributor.
What makes MAPI council meetings different?
- Roundtable discussions: Rich dialogue on the issues you care about, moderated to keep discussions focused on the “so what”.
- Peer to peer sharing: There are no talking heads. Almost all of the content is delivered by your peers at global manufacturers, sharing experiences candidly.
- No death by PowerPoint: While our presenters deliver outstanding content, we schedule ample time for interaction and Q&A, so that you can dig deep on the topics that matter.
- No pitches: Our council meetings aren’t sponsored, and there are no sales pitches. None.
- Balance of strategy and utility: Our council meetings deliver great content around strategy and peer-tested frameworks for putting those strategies into action.
Questions & Contact
Terri Barrick, firstname.lastname@example.org