Human Resources Council Fall 2019 Meeting
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
$850 Council Meeting Registration (all events)
• One and a half jam-packed days of experts and peer discussions
• Includes breakfasts, lunch, and September 11th night reception and dinner
• Pre-event September 12th reception and dinner to network with speakers, other manufacturing leaders, etc.
A late fee of $100 will be charged for all registrations processed within 2 weeks of the event.
For information on our policies around refunds, registration requirements, and complaints, as well as further information about CPE credits, please click here.
Attendees must reserve their own hotel rooms. A special hotel rate of $259.00 (plus tax) has been secured by MAPI for meeting attendees at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis. When booking your reservation, please advise the hotel staff of your expected arrival time. A link to make a hotel reservation will be available soon.
Attendees are typically members of the MAPI Human Resources Council. If you are a member and can't attend, please contact us about having a senior member of your team attend in your place. If you are not a member but are interested in attending, please let us know. All attendees must work for a manufacturing company or industrial distributor.
Who should attend?
The MAPI Human Resources meeting will feature peers sharing best practices, open roundtable discussions, and networking opportunities, all while discussing the hottest topics in human resources.
Continuing Education Credits
In order to best meet our members’ needs for continuing education, MAPI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. For this event:
Participants will earn approximately 4.0 CPE credits
Fields of study: Economics; Personnel/Human Resources
The delivery method is: Group Live
What makes MAPI council meetings different?
- Roundtable discussions: Rich dialogue on the issues you care about, moderated to keep discussions focused on the “so what”.
- Peer to peer sharing: There are no talking heads. Almost all of the content is delivered by your peers at global manufacturers, sharing experiences candidly.
- No death by PowerPoint: While our presenters deliver outstanding content, we schedule ample time for interaction and Q&A, so that you can dig deep on the topics that matter.
- No pitches: Our council meetings aren’t sponsored, and there are no sales pitches. None.
- Balance of strategy and utility: Our council meetings deliver great content around strategy and peer-tested frameworks for putting those strategies into action.
Questions & Contact
Member Services Specialist