How to Negotiate Senior Credit Agreements
Jeff Wallace, Managing Director, Debt Compliance Services, will speak on negotiating senior credit agreements. This webinar will focus on:
- Setting up negotiations, the responsibilities of treasury and legal, and ensuring you have the market knowledge about debt pricing and covenants you need.
- Writing covenants to minimize default: wording, defined terms, thresholds, ability to comply, knowledge, notice, and grace periods.
- The importance of like covenants in your other debt.
- Minimizing the consequences if you do default.
- The items that must be in the summary deal document for the CFO's review.
- What you will need to negotiate after the signing.
Jeff Wallace co-founded Debt Compliance Services with Jim Simpson in 2009. He is also managing partner of Greenwich Treasury Advisors LLC, which he founded in 1992. His corporate experience includes positions as vice president - international treasury at American Express, assistant treasurer at Dun & Bradstreet, and assistant treasurer at Seagram. A CPA, Jeff started his career with Price Waterhouse.