Engineering, Research, and Development Council Meeting Fall 2019
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Registration will be available soon.
A special rate of $259.00 (plus tax) has been secured by MAPI for meeting attendees staying at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. A link to make your hotel reservation will be available soon.
The Fall 2019 Engineering, Research, and Development Council (ERD) Meeting will be held on Septembr 10-11 (Tue-Wed) in Minneapolis. The ERD Council provides a vendor-free forum for senior executives to share best practices. Our semiannual meetings focus on roundtable dialogue amongst peers from leading manufacturers, and an in-depth roundtable discussion around the front burner issues of interest for executives.
If you would like to volunteer to present, please contact John Miller on 703.647.5127 or email@example.com. If you are registering as an alternate for this meeting, please contact Mary Pearson at 703-647-5139 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend?
Attendees are typically members of the MAPI Engineering, Research, and Development Council. If you’re a member and can’t attend, please contact us about having a senior member of your team attend in your place. If you’re not a member but are interested in attending, please let us know. All attendees must work for a manufacturing company or industrial distributor.
What makes MAPI council meetings different?
- Roundtable discussions: Rich dialogue on the issues you care about, moderated to keep discussions focused on the “so what”.
- Peer to peer sharing: There are no talking heads. Almost all of the content is delivered by your peers at global manufacturers, sharing experiences candidly.
- No death by PowerPoint: While our presenters deliver outstanding content, we schedule ample time for interaction and Q&A, so that you can dig deep on the topics that matter.
- No pitches: Our council meetings aren’t sponsored, and there are no sales pitches. None.
- Balance of strategy and utility: Our council meetings deliver great content around strategy and peer-tested frameworks for putting those strategies into action
Questions & Contact
Member Services Specialist
703.647.5139 (Direct) | email@example.com (E-mail)