MAPI is the premiere network connecting manufacturing leaders with powerful ideas to make smarter business decisions. Our mission is to build strong leadership within manufacturing, and to drive the growth, profitability, and stature of global manufacturers. MAPI accomplishes this mission in two distinct, but related ways - (1) executive education programs and (2) manufacturing-specific business research and insights.
- Live meetings where peers present case studies and engage in roundtable discussion
- Surveys and email discussion forums to benchmark against other manufacturers and gather insights on the issues that matter most
- Webinars featuring thought leaders from the membership and beyond
- One- and two-day issue forums focused on critical leadership and business issues, such as cybersecurity, data analytics, and digital marketing
- MAPI's annual Executive Summit brings together CEOs and other c-level executives from medium and large global manufacturers and delivers cutting-edge insights and unbeatable networking opportunities.
Business Insights and Research
For well over 80 years, manufacturing executives, policymakers, the media, and the association community have relied on MAPI's independent and data-driven research, forecasts, and analyses to provide unique insight on how the economy and governmental policies impact the manufacturing sector. MAPI goes beyond simple data points to identify and provide actionable insights that help leaders make smarter business decisions. Examples of MAPI's research portfolio include:
- Forecasts of economic conditions and manufacturing activity.
- Analyses that provide an objective voice in increasingly partisan debates on topics such as taxes, currency markets, global trade, cybersecurity, and regulations.
- Special reports demonstrating the true value of manufacturing to the US economy and setting the facts straight on the importance of U.S. manufacturing to the global economy.
- Insight driven, actionable research on critical manufacturing leadership issues, such as a manufacturing-specific capability maturity model for diversity and inclusion efforts.