Last Chance for Social Media & Product Management Forums
Next Friday is the deadline to register for the Social Media and Product Management Forums. We’ve assembled an all-star roster of speakers for the forums, which are vendor-free events for global manufacturers to share best practices around their toughest challenges.
What makes MAPI forums uniquely valuable? The presenters are all top-notch manufacturing executives sharing world-class content that is relevant to manufacturers. According to SKF Global Value Officer Todd Snelgrove, “Attending MAPI forums has been one of the best business investments I’ve made. Having a chance to learn from peers allows me to implement successful sales and marketing strategies quicker and with better results and avoid costly mistakes.” We should completely sell out this week, so if you and your team are considering coming, now is the time to register.
Social Media Forum: Nov. 19 in Chicago
- Caterpillar: Getting to Real ROI by Mastering the Four Pillars of Social Media
- Lincoln Electric: Using Social Listening to Drive Engagement With Your Brand
- TimkenSteel: Finding Your Voice—Launching a “New” 100-Year-Old Brand
- Mercury Marine: How “Ingredient Brands” Can Use Social to Tell Their Story, Not Sell
- Parker Hannifin: Using Blogs to Develop a Thought Leadership Brand
- Roundtable on Social Firefighting: Customer Service, Crisis Communications, etc.
- Roundtable on Social Metrics and ROI
Product Management Forum: Nov. 20 in Chicago
- GE Power & Water: Building a World-Class PM Function and Applying it to Services
- IDEX: Innovation Differentiation—Going From Idea to Ideation to Innovation Process to a Business Differentiator
- Nidec: Nidec’s Journey With Stage-Gate—From Implementation to Transformation
- Kennametal: Portfolio Management at Kennametal—Creating Value by Embracing Obsolescence
- Tennant: Global Product Roadmapping
- Roundtable on Product Lifecycle Management: Software, Killing Products, etc.
- Roundtable on Product Launch Best Practices
Many companies are sending multiple people to each forum, and we’ll discount the registration for 5 or more attendees at the same event. I hope to see you there!