MAPI to Host Executive Summit
The Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation will host the inaugural MAPI Executive Summit, presented by Deloitte, on May 15-17, 2013, in Chicago.
The event for senior manufacturing executives will deliver cutting-edge insights on the toughest issues facing manufacturers, with sessions on:
- Leadership in uncertain times
- Best practices for the most difficult cross-functional challenges
- The future of manufacturing innovation
- Risks and opportunities in the global economy
- Delivering on the promise of sustained growth
“Our promise is simple,” said Stephen Gold, MAPI President and CEO, “attendees will return to the office with a stronger network, sharper leadership skills, and proven best practices to outperform peers in this uncertain world.”
MAPI meeting are renowned for their ROI. Click here for the full agenda, and here to register. To allow for one of the most interactive best practice-sharing events of the year, attendance will be limited.