You are solely responsible for the content of your e-Roundtable or News postings and Survey responses. While MAPI cannot review every comment or response posted by members (and is not responsible for the content of these messages), MAPI reserves the right to delete or edit messages that we, in our sole discretion, deem: abusive; defamatory; obscene; in violation of copyright, trademark, antitrust, or other relevant laws; or otherwise unacceptable.
You shall not upload, comment, or otherwise publish on the MAPI e-Roundtable Board, Survey Tool, or Council News sections any libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, or otherwise illegal material. Further, as is the case with all MAPI meetings and activities, this website is not to be used to discuss or agree with a competitor concerning any of the following subjects:
• Prices, future prices, pricing, or pricing policies; buyers and sellers alike have a legal right to buy and sell in a market untainted by anticompetitive agreements or even informal, unwritten understandings;
• Specific terms or conditions of doing business with customers, such as specific credit terms and credit availability, discounts, rebates, warranty terms, return policies, and so forth (these subjects are viewed by the antitrust authorities as directly or indirectly affecting prices);
• Profits or profit margins;
• Specific market shares of any competitor;
• The nature of a bid, one’s intent to bid or not to bid, for particular business;
• A willingness to serve only certain customers or territories, or to build only certain types of products;
• An intention or willingness not to serve a particular customer, to purchase only from a particular supplier, or to restrict existing or future cooperation with another competitor; and
• Negative or derogatory remarks about any supplier, distributor, or customer.
In case of any doubt about information to be submitted to or disseminated by MAPI, those using this website should contact MAPI and/or consult their own antitrust counsel.