Business Development Associate
MAPI has a new full time salaried Business Development Associate position open. MAPI’s clients are executives from large, global manufacturers looking to become more effective leaders. We expect our business development associates to play a key role in bringing these executives into our membership by owning the sales process from prospecting to closing. Some of the key responsibilities of our Associates are:
- Identify corporations and senior executives to target for membership
- Schedule live visits and conference calls to introduce our services to senior executives
- Present our value to executives through live visits and conference calls
- Assist in managing the sales process from prospecting to closing, meeting and exceeding goals
- Assist in the relationship-building efforts with current member companies
Desired Skills and Expertise
We seek a talented and motivated individual who can take advantage of our large prospect pool and directly impact the bottom line. The ideal candidate will have outstanding verbal communication and presentation skills, high-energy, ability to focus on results, possess a cooperative team oriented spirit, exhibit excellent computer and analytical skills. A college degree in a related field is required. Travel is approximately 20% of the time.
MAPI offers a competitive base plus incentive plan, generous benefits package including 3 health plans, dental, life, disability, 401(k) and a beautiful work environment located near the Arlington metro line. For consideration, please send resume, cover letter and salary history. This position does not offer relocation benefits or sponsorship opportunities.